Tuesday, November 22, 2011

If I Could Move My Hips Like Shakira

Shakira is one of my favorite music artists. If you don't know her, then you will remember her from watching the videos below. She is a multi-talented, Columbian singer/ songwriter known for her strong vocals, and awe-inspiring, how-does-she-do-that, dance moves.

Shakira incorporates belly dancing in her performances in a way that is sensual, yet tasteful. I have never seen anyone move their body, particularly their stomach and hips, the way that she does when dancing. I don't know how she does this.



Well, practice makes perfect- or so they say. I think if I practice long enough, I'll at least be able to bust out a few moves whenever possible. My confidence will definitely be off the charts, but I'll try not to be conceited. Honestly, this will give me motive to work on toning my midsection.

I'll just need to prepare myself for the soreness later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...